Wednesday, October 26, 2016

About Me

Hello!!! My name is Zahid Olea and I'm a Sophomore at Fortuna Union High School. I'm 15 years old and like to many things. First, I like to play many sports especially soccer. I started playing soccer when I was 6 years old and I'm still playing right now. I also play volleyball and basketball. Every year I go camping and every time we go, we have a big family volleyball game. Second, I'm a Professional Dj. I started Djing when i was 13 years old and now I'm the second best Dj in Humboldt County according to yelp. I also like to cook and play video games mainly Fifa and I like to online shop. I have a brother that's 12 years old and a sister that is 17 years old. I have two dogs and a parrot. But recently one of my dogs died of old age. I can say that I am a responsible and a hard-working student. Moreover, being a sociable person, I have many friends since I like to communicate with people and get to know new interesting individuals. I enjoy my time at school: it is really nice to study and the students are very friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment